- PEARL JAM TEAMED UP WITH GREEN DOT TO CREATE A BIODEGRADABLE LUGGAGE TAG
- July 18, 2015
- WIN TICKETS TO SEE EDDIE VEDDER AND THE WHO AT A PRIVATE EVENT ON SEPTEMBER 12
- July 10, 2015
- JEFF AMENT'S SKATEPARK PROJECTS
- June 10, 2015
- VITALOGY FOUNDATION PARTNERS WITH ENTERCOM RADIO STATIONS TO RAISE MONEY FOR NON PROFITS
- April 02, 2015
- TONI WOOD'S NEW HOME SWEET HOME
- May 10, 2015
- ROGER DALTREY, JOE WALSH, AND JOAN JETT JOIN PETE TOWNSHEND AND EDDIE VEDDER
- April 23, 2015
- HELP PROTECT MONTANA'S BADGER-TWO MEDICINE REGION FROM ILLEGAL DRILLING
- April 22, 2015
- 5 YEARS AFTER THE GULF OIL SPILL
- April 20, 2015
Pearl Jam Teamed Up With Green Dot to Create a Biodegradable Luggage TagJuly 18 2015
Pearl Jam’s Ten Club recently teamed up with Green Dot, a Kansas-based bioplastics manufacturer, to make an entirely biodegradable luggage tag as a special gift to Ten Club Analog members. The tags were created by Sea-lect Plastics out of Seattle, and were designed to be tough enough to withstand a world tour, but gentle enough to return to nature.
The tags will biodegrade in any backyard compost, and are in line with the band’s ongoing efforts to identify and promote greener more sustainable products.
You can learn more about Green Dot’s biodegradable plastics here if you’re interested.